Students enrolling in an Education Support Centre/Schools need to complete an Application to Enrol in an Education Support Centre Form. These forms are available at our front office. This form needs to be completed in conjunction with yourself and the school who will then forward it on to the District Senior Lead Psychologist for approval. You will be required to provide your child’s birth certificate and immunisation record. An enrolment form and internet/photo permission form will need to be completed.